- Invitation to PCAG General Meetings
- One vote at PCAG Annual General Meeting
- Email subscription to PCAG enews and member alerts
- Invitation to PCAG “members only” facebook group
- Involvement with and access to a group of committed Point Cook Residents advocating on your behalf on community issues
- Inclusion on the corporate members list on the PCAG website with a link to business website
- Ability to offer member discounts and promotions
- Promotion via PCAG social media channels, Facebook and Twitter with a potential reach of over 5000 residents
Corporate membership provides businesses with the opportunity to purchase additional promotional opportunities. PCAG will provide details and costing of these options soon. Types of additional promotional opportunities include:
- Advertising on PCAG website
- Sponsorship opportunities
The cost of PCAG Annual Corporate membership is $50.
Your membership fees will be used to fund PCAG basic operational costs and campaigns. In time, PCAG will be investing back into the local community.