- Invitation to PCAG General Meetings
- One vote at PCAG Annual General Meeting
- Email subscription to PCAG e-news and member alerts
- Invitation to PCAG “members only” facebook group
- Discounted entry to PCAG community social events
- Involvement with and access to a group of committed Point Cook Residents advocating on your behalf on community issues
We will continue to add to these member benefits over time. In addition to this, your membership fees will be used to fund PCAG basic operational costs and campaigns. In time, PCAG will be investing back into the local community.
The cost of an individual membership is $20.
We would like to encourage residents to let us know when there are issues relating to the presentation of the City, whether it be graffiti in public places or dumped rubbish. The best way to do this is by contacting Council direct. City presentation is a priority for Wyndham Council, and significant resources are spent in addressing issues. Issues can be raised through our website:https://www.wyndham.vic.gov.au/submit-customer-service-request. This allows us to track issues and get back to residents.